October 14, 2007

Wow! Bus 682 Craziness, here we come!

Due to public demand (you readers!) I have decided to start chronicling Bus 682's adventures, craziness, and riders. This will start on Tuesday. I will try to post two items a day, one about Bus 682, the other about random subjects. Thanks for your input!
I still can't believe I have a blog. If I know your email address, you probably got something from me announcing it, but still...wow!
One reader asked me to describe the characters. As much as I want to, I believe in privacy so I will get the freshmen on bus 682 to sign a sheet saying they allow me to blog about them. Yes, I could technically blog about them, but it's just a "nicety" (is that even a word? It is now!)
So, because I am writing about a high school bus, please let me know your opinion on high school! Also, don't forget about the other poll, be nice and participate in both!
Thanks,
Little Star

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! It's like a blog for our bus! lol little star, what happens if one day the bus is realllyyyyyyy boring? like we are all sleeping or something! lololololololol! oh well i can't wait!
    (oh, and PLZ explain buddy-buddy, i look very dumb repeating it over and over again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only the freshmen.
    wow little star...you seem to be forgetting a very important section of the bus. the section that started the whole soulja boy dance parties, mulan karaoke, and spirit fridays. yea. that's right. THE SOPHOMORES :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
    WHEN DID IT GO FROM BUDDY BUDDY TO
    BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY
    BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY
    CLOSER TO THE INFAMOUS
    11 BUDDIES?!
    EXPLAIN URSELF MISS STAR!
    QUICKLY NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!