October 21, 2007

Two Polls...the Results

"Where would you like to visit?"
Rome - 2
China - 1
Hawaii - 4
Other - 5

My personal choice was visiting Hawaii. I have been always wanted to visit Hawaii, breathe in the floral scented air, and just relax on the beautiful beaches. I also have always wanted to try surfing (I probably will fall right off!) after my cousins told me that they had tried it. I would also visit the volcanoes and hike/climb to the top of one to see the sunrise.

"How do you feel about high school?"
I loved every minute of it! - 0
It was okay. - 2
I am so scared to go! -1
I am having so much fun! -5
What's high school? or I am not having fun. -2

Apparently, no post-high school-ers really had a super great time. That sounds kind of scary... Anyways, since I am in high school, only the last two really apply to me. However, I am having so much fun at high school. Sure, the homework load is...pretty big...it's still a lot of fun! As you can see, I have been blogging about the bus ride there, because I am sure if I blogged about the actual school, half of y'all would fall asleep!

Homework beckons,
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!