October 14, 2007

Amazing bus rides...

All right, if ya'll want to know about the ah-maze-ing bus ride to my high school, prepare yourself for a whirlwind!
Mornings:
The bus gets to my stop around 6:55 so everyone at my stop has to be there by 6:50. The last stop is around 7:10-7:15 for those who are running late.
By the time we actually hit the road, half of the bus is sleeping, a quarter is doing homework, and the last quarter is talking quietly with friends. The morning ride is boring and seems to take forever, which seeems like a good thing when you have homework!!
Afternoons:
This is where the party is! The bus leaves school at 4:00 and by 4:05, we are all laughing, talking, pigging out on left over lunch, and having a great time. We have had so many fun things, once someone brought his guitar and serenaded us with the Delilah song. One afternoon, someone had an iPod with Soulja Boy on it so we hooked it up to a mini speaker that my friend had. There were people dancing in the aisle, flailing around, falling into seats, and having the time of their lives. We also have had tons of "who-can-stay-standing-the-longest-when-the-bus-is-moving" contests. The most unlikely people seem to have great balance (*cough*Sam*cough*)!
We "debate" about the most random things (making it great stuff to talk about on this blog) including the topic of best frosting color on those oh-so-good cookies from Sam's Club. I definately think pink is the best, but I have a weak spot for pink things! Some crazies on the bus (you know who you are!!) like the yellow frosting and others still like the blue.

This is just some of the crazy things we do when going to school on our yellow school bus.
"We all live in a yellow school bus, a yellow school bus, a yellow school bus, oh, we all live in a yellow school bus... on our way to high school!"
If you have any crazy bus stories from bus 682 or others, just let me know in a comment! I might do a post about all the other stories if I get enough comments!
GtG, the bus is here!
Little Star

11 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA yes i do know who i am! lolololololol! u forgot to mention those unseemly party poopers! and the singing on the bus, u can't forget that!
    yes, our bus is amazing, im sure everyone is very jealous.
    And don't even give me that! YELLOW = DA BOMBBBBBBAAAAAA!!!!!
    hahahahahhaha i <33333 ur blog i read it like everyday seriously!!! this could partly be because i have no life...but ur blog is amazing as well!!!!!!!!
    keep writing! more about HS and our amazing bus!!!!
    682 POWER!!!!!
    bus buddy, not buddy-buddy
    (p.s. maybe you could explain buddy-buddy in ur next blog for those who don't understand :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i LOVE our bus :)
    you forgot how we like to sing...
    especially i'll make a man out of you!!!! (lol...sam...)
    ~B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, how could I forget those party-poopers who are so serious and annoying...
    ANYWAYS, yellow is 4 school buses, pink is for the best cookies!!!
    And, who can forget Sam...and her song...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds as if your bus is really jumping!
    Keep up the great blogging Little Star! I really like your blog. How can I find out when a new post comes up?
    Your blog is an interesting take on life from a high schooler's point of view. What grade are you in? Where do you go to school? I want to switch to that school and ride your bus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WILL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!
    lolololololololololol!
    i believe that you should cronicle bus ride adventures!
    btw, if yellow = bus, then shouldn't we always eat the YELLOW frosted cookies on the bus?
    And my balance is def. getting better! I'm almost as good as Oshiro and I def. beat Newman everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you should write an entry about this Sam kid...they shound interesting...
    Keep up the good work Little Star! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If enough people want, I will chronicle our bus adventures. Warning: somedays, it may be very boring. Also, I don't know what happens on bus 682 on Wednesday afternoons! You guys do a lot of fun things then and I miss out :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahhahaha sry little star! we miss you on wednesdays! but that's the only day Newman brings his guitar, so i guess you're just going to have to convince him to play it on fridays to or something!
    "Mulan is my passion. Aladin is my hobby."
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL!
    and the only days it's boring is when those select party poopers (or just ONE IN PARTICULAR) decides to bash us all to shame and make us stop whatever we're doing...but he usually doesn't pay attention. And party pooper 2 is actually really funny when not affected by P.P1.
    and i agree, you should write an article about that sam kid and even the others on your bus! we're all such characters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha, ha, yeah right. You try to convince him to bring it.
    I soooo wish I was there to hear him say "Mulan is my passion. Aladin is my hobby."

    ReplyDelete
  10. little star, i think that ur blog is a very good perspective on high school life. your bus rides are like a uniting force between you very different (or maybe even not so different at all) people.
    do you think in your next blog, you could tell us more about these characters on your fantastic bus rides? not personal information, just character traits, and possibly some physical characteristics. that way, when reading ur blog, readers can visualize the scene you are trying to depict.

    reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I already have a form ready to get the members of bus 682 to sign so that I have their permission to use nicknames in a Bus 682 Adventures chronicles.

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!