October 13, 2007

Great minds think alike!

If you haven't checked out the links, there is this awesome blog for kids. If you look at that blog, you can see the author's ideas on great music and books. Keep checking for more things all about the kids at The Kids Spot. You can reach that blog by clicking on the link or by going to http://www.kidspartyhouse.blogspot.com/

Another great blog that I have on my links is for deals on all the greatest things. If you're looking for a gift for a mom, dad, aunt, uncle, or someone else, he has some great ideas for you! Paul (the author of the blog) was even ahead of the tide in the style of Crocs, the oh-so fugly (funky and ugly), comfy, boat shoes. You can reach that blog by clicking on the link or by going to www.askmypaul.com

Don't forget to check the polls out! I want to hear from all of you so much that I couldn't wait for the week to be up so I could put up a new poll. Now, there's two polls to check out: Where would you like to visit and How do you feel about high school.
For the high school poll, it doesn't matter if you have already passed through high school, or you are in it right now, or you are going into high school. Just let me know your honest opinion, that's all I ask!

7 comments:

  1. OMG, I love askmypaul.com!!! He was sooo right about the crocs, and the airplane cushion, and the ebay song!! I love the ebay song!!!
    Definately check it out!!
    I'll have to zoom over to The Kids Spot. Thanks for letting us know what sites to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soo welcome! I hope you answer the poll! I want to know what you are thinking!
    By the way, I will delete your comments if they are inappropriate or they are hurtful. Please do not write harmful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha ask my paul = favorite blog ever...i wonder why tho...lololol! ur blog is so cute little star! don't forget to write lots about ur awesome bus buddys...not ur buddy-buddys, just ur buddys! lolollololol!

    oh u should write about those sam's club cookies too! like a review! yellow frosting = best. any comments? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. for your high school poll, what if we're in high school and we really aren't enjoying it? what should we put?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good question, I'll add a sixth choice onto it! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, so I just found out that I can't edit the polls if someone has already submitted an answer. So, if you are in high school and you don't like it, just put "What is high school?"
    I added this to the description of why I poll, but just in case...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!