October 17, 2007

Why is the title of my blog Ask Little Star?

Well, the name I go by on this blog is Little Star and the ask part, well, it sounds sort of self explanatory!
If you need someone to listen or offer advice, just write a comment. If you don't want it published (I try to publish all the comments that don't offer offensive material), just write that and I won't. I can publish a post to offer advice not on such a personal level, but in general that can help you individually as well.
So, ask Little Star, and ye shall recieve...an answer...
BTW, if you haven't already noticed, this page will only show 8 posts. The older posts can still be found in the archive. If you click on a post's title, the webpage will show only that post and all the comments. To get back to the main page, click on another post in the archive or on the month.

Drifting away on dreams,
Little Star

1 comment:

  1. this guy likes me, but i don't like him. before homecoming he was flirting with me and asked me. i was going to say yes and give him a chance, but heres how he asked me: "Hey, will u go 2 homecoming with me? My girlfriend can't come." WAT A JERK! so now he keeps trying to flirt with me, i don't know wat to do! i heard him talking to his friend in class and guess wat he said: "Oh, yeah, i'm just going out with (insert my name) cause shes the best i can do." and i repeat, wat a jerk!

    then theres the guys i actually like. number 1 was previously dating 2 of my friends. hes my total opposite in looks, but he is the sweetest guy ever! i think he likes me, we're good friends, but maybe i'm being too optemistic. number 2 is currently dating 1 of my friends. hes sweet and kind of cute, but sadly unattainable. number 3 is a really cute junior who rides my bus. i gathered info on him from micellaneous sources(mostly in the drama department). hes sweet and is in the improv troop.

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!