October 19, 2007

Bus 682 Adventures: Day 5

Hurray! We made it to the end of the week! Can you believe it?

Morning: Today, the bus was silent. Seriously, it was like we had walked into a vacuum and there was no air for the sound to travel through.

Afternoon: I, at least, was bouncing up and down the aisle because it was "Friesday!" Hurrah, hurray! Everyone was in high moods and there was food going around and around the freshmen section. Apples, pears, granola balls, and pretzels were going around.

Mmm, sounds good! Can't wait for Monday. Actually, I guess I could wait for Monday! IT'S THE WEEKEND!!
BTW, sorry, I didn't have time to finish this yesterday!
Little Star

1 comment:

  1. Little Star,
    As much as I like reading your posts, don't feel like you HAVE to write two a day! If it gets to be too much, I am sure no one will mind if you only write one a day!

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!