August 13, 2008

Witty Quotes #1

Hopefully, now that I have added Witty Quotes posts to my blog, I'll have more motivation to frequently update the blog. Witty Quotes are just quotes and sayings I've found, or heard, or just think are great. Some will make you smile, some will have you agreeing, and some will have you splitting your gut laughing (hopefully).
So, every now and then, hopefully, I'll update.

Today's Witty Quotes:
  1. Rules are like paperclips: Meant to keep things together, fun to bend, and easily twisted out of shape.
  2. If you have to fight fair, fight fair; If you have to fight dirty, you'd better win.
  3. "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down at us. Pigs treat us as equals." (Winston Churchill)
That's all for now!
Little Star

4 comments:

  1. haha!
    love the Winston Churchill quote!
    since when did you start quoting Churchill?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "LOL PIG"
    "I would be condescending, but you're my equal. I'm a little bit miffed to know that."

    Churchill knew more than we could imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this before somewhere....Star, you recycler you.

    I also quote the above. Since when did you quote Churchill?

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!