August 18, 2008

BEACH!!!

So, if any of you were following along really, really, really closely to my blog, you may have noticed at the bottom of the home page a message in which I let you all now that I was at summer school.
Summer school chemistry...just so I can take AP chemistry during high school and one year earlier than most kids.
But, now, I'm free! I'm really, really free!
And, I'm at the beach! The salt water, the sand, the surf...the pool.
:)
Yes, we're renting a beach house on Pine Island near Corolla (North Carolina) and it's a ginormous house. I'm talking 8 rooms, 6 of them are masters with ensuite bathrooms, and a kitchen, a kitchenette (a mini kitchen in the ground floor), a games area, a loft area, a pool, a hammock, and a porch on each level above ground (2 levels).
That's a lot. Well, a lot compared to my house. :D
So far, we've been eating, sleeping, swimming, and riding the waves on boogie boards. No surfing for me! :)
Anyways, if the posts are slowing down, I'm on vacation!

Going to catch a wave,
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!