August 13, 2008

Sibling Summer Woes

Summertime woes, every sibling has gone through it at one point or another. You know, it's that "I CAN'T STAND ANOTHER SECOND IN YOUR PRESENCE, NOW GO AWAY OR ELSE!" feeling.
Well, I'd like to hear your sibling woe stories, so if you've got any at all, just send me an email!
Here's mine:
You know those kind of people that keep their emotions all stored away? Who just simmer and simmer and finally, one day, just EXPLODE!!!
Yup, that's me.
So, since last year, I haven't had a single large explosion, which means...I'm a ticking time bomb. You'd think little brothers would learn after 11 years of being my sibling that when I'm mad, I'm REALLY MAD! So, it's probably not the smartest thing for them to be bugging me and annoying me, and making me MAD!!!
So, how do I get back at him?
Simple. I have money, he doesn't. I can buy candy and treats, he can't.
Oh, by the way, did I mention I have a sweet tooth the size of Canada? I LOVE Twizzlers (Pull-and-Peel are the best! Either cherry or strawberry, both are good), Hot Tamales (I can't stand spicy foods, but I adore spicy cinnamon!), and, in general, red candy (if you've ever wondered, yes, RED is the color of strong emotions - check back for a colors post)!
And my brother has a sweet tooth almost as large as mine, but he likes anything sugary and sweet and pure sugar (pixie stix!).
So, when I buy candy and he can't have any...let's just say it's SWEET revenge!
:)
Though, I still feel like hitting something...it's just now instead of my brother being the possible target, I aim for my angry pillow. I use it to scream into when I'm frustrated, punch when I'm mad, and sleep when I'm tired of being angry! Another great thing to try is any of the Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl games. It's surprisingly enjoyable to whack that big fat Wario or Bowser off the screen. Of course, you could always try the "tried-and-true" method of physical exercise to get rid of stress, but where's the fun in that?!
;)

So, if you've got a sibling summer woe, send an email! I'll try to publish two or three of them, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send me your sibling summer woe!

Off to relax and not be mad,
Little Star

2 comments:

  1. lol
    I know for one that i've had summer sibling woes or even sibling summer woes!
    I emailed you my story, hopefully, you got it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel!

    Summer is like a big ball of KABOOM, isn't it?

    We're just waiting to explode, us silly teenagers! :P

    Hope the rest of the summer is better! :o

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!