February 10, 2011

A post a day?

Let's see how long I can keep this (a post a day) up for...

Ambitious, but I think it'll be worth it if for nothing else but to aspire to have a readership like that of Hyperbole and a Half or The Oatmeal.

Anyways. I shall also do some drawings - but my artwork is nowhere near the level of The Oatmeal's nor near the level of crazy (but also amazing) of Hyperbole and a Half's Allie's.

Long introduction aside (I just realized how much I enjoy putting spaces between every new idea - makes for a longer post...), there really is no other topic for this post besides saying I'm trying to post all the time. I really dislike posting trivial things like the songs I'm currently listening to (my brother's music in the background and the humming of my laptop in front of me). Or what I'm eating (leftovers from Ruby Tuesdays - surprisingly, the Parmesan Shrimp Pasta was really good!). Or what I'm doing (I thought that would be kind of obvious considering I'm writing right now). Or my current problems (like scheduling interviews)...actually, I guess I do blog about current problems.

Eh, this post is going on too long. Talk to you soon,
Little Star

1 comment:

Something to say? Comment here!