February 12, 2011

Oops.

Missed a day...
Well, I tried.

I was thinking of what to do for yesterday, I just never sat down to type it all up.
Anyways, yesterday I watched Despicable Me for the 4th time! Yes, the fourth time...but, honestly, you can't help but love the minions! So, that's what I did instead of post.

Moving on to today's post.
As we approach Valentine's Day, couples everywhere are re-evaluating their relationships. It's like tax-filing day...but for love, not money. It's a time of forgiving, and a time of letting go.
While couples break-up or make-up, the singles in the world are watching: some with jealousy (how do some people find love early in life and others find it on the deathbed...or just later?), others with hope (if they found happiness, I can too), and still others with glee (ha! I knew they wouldn't last long. He/She had it coming! That *%$&@ (I have no idea what word that's supposed to mean. Fill it in yourself if you're so inclined--by the way, this is a double parentheses!) cheater).

Single on Valentine's Day

What are your plans for the rest of V-Day (ha, makes it sound as impressive as D-Day) weekend or Valentine's Day itself?

Anticipate the Valentine's Day post! It's a mini-history lesson (hopefully also illustrated!)...
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!