November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

Happy Turkey Day all!!!
I'm so happy that we have a break this weekend, this year feels like it's been crawling along, then all of a sudden - BOOM! KAPOW! BAM! KABOOM!!!! We're almost at the end of 2008.
As you get older, you feel as thought it's all slipping by faster and faster.
At the end of 5th grade, I was thinking, "OH BOY! Middle school! Oh yeah, and like 7 years until university."
At the end of 8th grade, I was thinking, "OH SHOOT! High school! Oh my, 4 more years until university."
At the end of 9th grade, the thought was, "OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! ONLY 3 MORE YEARS!!!!"
By the time you get through half of sophomore year, you're thinking, "Okay, I need to start thinking about scholarship prerequisites, must get in internship, summer school, and volunteering time."
Add to the time factor the social pressures of being a teenager and you have the recipe for acne and stress and lack of sleep and KABOOM!!!!

Pop goes the teenager!


:)
and with that thought,
I go to help cook the Turkey Day food!
mmmm, smells wafting through the house, I'm already hungry!!!
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!