November 27, 2008

Black Friday!!!

As a follow up to my Turkey Day 2008 post, here's the Black Friday 2008 post!!!
I love Black Friday. I really and truly honestly do. I love the midnight madness of staying up late after eating sooooo much food then getting into a car and driving to either many stores one after another or one BIG mall!
What better way to work off all those calories and fats you ate?
Personally, I like the stores that open at midnight better than those that open "early" (aka - 5-6 am). It's easier to stay awake (for me) than to get up early after getting a few hours of rest.
I've already got a list of stores that I want to go to, most involve BIG SALES and SAVINGS!!!
:)

So, if you're looking for some exercise after Turkey Day, Black Friday shopping combines aerobic activities with weight lifting. You get to build up leg AND arm muscles, lung capacity, and endurance. You also get to exercise your mind! "If it's X amount before, with a Y% off, then the new price is Z!!!"

So, HOORAY TO BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!