November 04, 2007

Wow! It's November!

Wow...I haven't blogged in forever. Ok, so it's the long weekend and the first quarter of the school year is over! Yahoo! Anyways, I don't know if I already blogged this or not, but my friend and I made up a seven-language song. It goes: (the spelling may not be correct)
Denwa-bongo,
Ita vero,
I forgot what this word is,
Buenos noches,
Gutentag,
Au revoir,
Aloha

The translation:
"Telephone Number" in Japanese
"Yes" in Latin
"I forgot what this word is" in English
"Good night" in Spanish
"Hello(?)" in German
"Goodbye" in French
"Hello/Goodbye" in Hawaiian

Going on, I hope ya'll had a good Halloween and you went trick-or-treating and you didn't give up that opportunity for free candy just because you were "too old" (NO SUCH THING!!) as long as you had a costume. Yay! Free candy! So, see ya'll later!

Going on another sugar high,
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!