November 10, 2007

First Grading Period Ends for me...

Sooo....the first grading period of this school year has ended...and we got our grades...and we prepared to be shell-shocked. However, I think that we were just preparing ourselves for the worst.
I don't know about the rest of you all, but I did much better than I expected...it must be a psychological thing - we prepare for the worst so that we will be prepared for it, and be surprised by anything better!
I know, I know I haven't blogged very much. There is a lot to catch up on!
Let's see:
The sam kid was called 'woman' and responded, "I am not a woman!" which promptly made the guys (who are so immature!) say, "That means you like girls!"
This caused the sam kid to go off in a tizzy about, "I am as straight as an arrow!"
Followed by (from the immature guys), "But if you're not a woman, then you are a man and you like girls...unless you are gay!"
So...in other words, the guys were just pushing Sam kid's buttons and she fell for it.
Um...what else?
Oh, we played Truth-or-Dare and to get into our "Circle of Trust" you had to answer the initiation question: Who do you like?
From there, everything that was said/done in the Circle, stayed in the Circle no matter how juicy/funny/crazy/insane/embarrassing it was. A great dare was the one where you had to make up a song that had all of your previous and current (if any) crushes' names. The sam kid received this dare as well as the best one (in my opinion): the letter to your crush. The person receiving this dare had to say aloud a letter confessing his/her love for his/her crush. A recommendation for those of you who will actually use this dare, try remembering as much of the letter or the parts that were really funny and use it as blackmail later on. Just kidding! :)
IF ANYONE RIDING BUS 682 (OR ITS REPLACEMENT: 475) ON THURSDAY IN THE AFTERNOON WHO WAS INITIATED INTO THE CIRCLE OF TRUST REMEMBERS THE SAM KID'S LETTER, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT THE HAMMER!

Anyways, I hope you all had a great first quarter...and that you didn't completely fail all of your classes!
:)

Signing off very boring-ly today,
Little Star

3 comments:

  1. My love can not be squished by your hammer of rejection.
    No matter how many times you say NO, go away, or I hate you, the hammer bashes harder and harder, but nothing will break apart the feelings deep in my soul.

    I believe that's what I said. =) most of it is all made up tho; i just really wanted to make that dare gooooood =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEN WAS THIS??? HOW DID I MISS OUT??? we played truth or dare on the activity bus yesterday with lotsa random ppl. it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUUUUUUUUDE~!
    IT'S NOT FAIR~! I MISSED THIS~!

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!