November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Text-ers

Well, I was reading over some of the newest comments and I noticed that someone had put down a number to text to the soldiers overseas.
Here is the number to text if you want to join the over 50, 000 people with text-er's thumb already: 8-9-2-7-9
If any of you wanted to read more about this program, here is the website that I found for this. While there, check out some of the other projects going on.
http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/americasupportsyou/index.aspx

Text-er's Thumb,
Little Star

6 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the troops...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I texted the troops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I texted the troops!
    "To our troops, thanks for all that you do. We will remember you as we prepare for Thanksgiving and as we celebrate. You will be in our hearts. ~SB"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "To the troops, a great song, 'I need you tonight, i need you to-night' changed for you, 'We need you to fight, we need you to pro-tect us' -EA"

    ReplyDelete
  5. what exactly is text-er's thumb?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's that cramp in your thumb that you get when you are texting too much!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!