July 07, 2011

I'm sorry...

3 days turned into 3 weeks...or longer.

I'll draw you a picture to make up for my absence. Yes, it's random. It's because I felt like it.
I'm thinking of doing a photo logo for the background. I've always shied away before because I feel that it would be too cluttered. Yearbook has trained me (slightly more) in the details of good designing.

Looking at my drawing, I'm going to guess that I need to do a little more work to make up for my long absence. It's not quite drawing so much as good placement of letters and shapes.
I'll try again in a bit. Right now, I'm swamped with getting ready to move. One thing I'm not looking forward to is meeting my roommate and falling short of her expectations. 
My (recovering) germaphobia doesn't necessarily make me a neat freak. It's unique. My germs (and mess) are my own germs and therefore pose no threat. Other people's germs (and mess) are the problem. So, to sum it up: I'm messy, but I'd like my roommate to be neat (and not care about my messiness). In other words: possibly the worst roommate ever?
We'll see.

Talk to you soon? Later? Sometime before you die?
Little Star

1 comment:

  1. College is all about getting over your own shortcomings and accepting others. Be optimistic - it will all work out fine.

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Comment here!