July 21, 2009

Just wanted to showcase my doodles...

I still don't understand, I showed my mom these doodles, and she looked at them and said, "you used a stencil, right?"

She wouldn't/couldn't believe that I HAD drawn them free hand! Yes, they look professional and stenciled because of the marker (thanks for letting me use them, Lumina!), but I do have SOME artistic talent!!

Anyways, here they are (no color yet, sorry):

Little Star - Inspired by my email address.



Coffee Time - I hate coffee







Sunny Dayz - Inspired by summer






Love Peace - Inspired by my love of peace (reawoken during 20th Century History class - movies "Cry Freedom" about apartheid and "Dear America: Letters From Vietnam" about [wait for it, wait for it - you guessed it] Vietnam)

Scribble - Inspired by my imagination (I was staring at my pencil case that houses [mainly] mechanical pencils)


Anyways, hope you believe me when I say I did it free hand, I've two witnesses: Lumina and Cayleigh Marie.
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!