March 28, 2009

EARTH HOUR!!!!!


IT'S HERE!!!
8:30 - 9:30pm local time and our house is dark.
This is pretty cool, i don' t think our house has ever been this dark before - that is, when the power has been working.
I've been on facebook updating statuses, gmail account, and now here too.
Even though not everyone is doing it in my neighborhood, there's this amazing feeling that "yes, we are the world, this IS our home, and we ARE one in the fight against global warming!"
If we can all do this, if we could all participate, do you know how bejeebering cool that would be? It would be amazing, astounding, astonishing, out of our minds crazy awesome!!!
Oh yeah, I'm pumped for this hour. I just spent all day eating sugar!! WOO HOO!!!!

Supposedly live blogging, but you know what, I'm going to go and stare at the darkness for a while, maybe look for a few stars now that we can actually see the dark sky.
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!