December 07, 2008

Places to go, people to see

Just realized, I took down my list of places to go...
I'm bringing them back, but in a post for two reasons -
  1. I can come back later and put them into the sidebar.
  2. Now, I've truly updated my blog with a new post! :)
Here they are, back up again in a post!
Well, no. Actually there is a lot of sites. And I don't feel like getting the urls for each and every one of them. So, I'm showing you a great site with tons of deals, though it's been inactive for about 2 years now, and has a list of most of the sites I like to visit.
Ask My Paul
Yup, it's the one on my blog-reel. If you click on it, just scroll down and look to the left hand side. There's a whole bunch of sites including (though not limited to): Amazon, eBay, Google news, and more!

Another of my faves: For Better or For Worse - it's great. It has a great story line that hooks you. It changes and ages with the years unlike Baby Blues or Garfield. It is actually a story, but not a story. It "zooms" in for certain events, and others it just bypasses without too many panels or strips for that event.

I know, I know, it's childish, but these animals are gosh darn cute! Webkinz is a great business enterprise, selling you a stuffed animal at such a high price for online access! It's essentially building off of another favorite of mine - for free (though some things can be accessed with actual money): Neopets.

I'm a firm believer in the Chinese century. The 19th century was British, the 20th century was American, and I believe the 21st century will be a Chinese century. To keep up with that thought, here's a site that is in English and essentially gives you the breakdown on what is happening in China. Even if you're not like me, isn't it always good to know what's going on in the world, sometimes from another country's persepctive?

I'm sure I'll come up with more later, but for now, good night!
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!