September 06, 2008

Just a random thing...

BTW, since school has started, and this year is harder than last year, I won't be blogging as often...
:)
Also, just an update, I'm probably not going to be able to get into AP Chemistry. Very sad. That's another reason why I won't be blogging much, I'll be working on writing code for AP Computer Science.
:(

On another note, it's raining really, really hard! I went outside to play with my friend in the rain and within two minutes, I was completely soaked...and freezing cold. In addition, there's a storm drain and a flood plain in the area right behind my house.
Four years ago, around fall of 2004 to 2005, the storm drain clogged up and the flood plain filled with water. During the fall months, my dad would take his windsurfer out onto the "lake" and just surf around. That winter, it froze and we were able to skate on it! It was like we owned lakefront property in the middle of a suburban area!!! But then some dumb person went and blabbed to the Homeowner's Association and they unclogged it before summer of 2005.
>.<

However, this year, it seems as if the storm drain has clogged again!!!
YAY! Lakefront property...again!!!!
Let's just hope they don't unclog it until after we've skated on it. Actually, hopefully, they don't unclog it until summer!
Why summer, you ask? Since it's still water (aka, no current because it's not a river!), it's a wonderful breeding spot for mosquitoes. I get allergic reactions to mosquitoes, so that's not a good thing for me...

Anyways, off to go watch as the plain floods,
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Comment here!